This post is a quick update on the recent development of ESPToy. I made a video and here is a brief summary of what I covered:
- New version 1.22 which has added LiPo battery jack and charger (see previous announcement here).
- New startup demo with more polished user interface and better reliability across browsers.
- Overstocked ESPToy printed circuit boards (PCBs) available at Rayshobby Shop.
- Comparisons with NodeMCU and Adafruit’s upcoming Huzzah.
- Power socket modified with ESPtoy.
Here is the video. Enjoy!